For detailed information of academic programs offered by Lanzhou University to visiting students, please refer to the catalogs of undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral programs.
Commencement of the Program
The Autumn/Winter Semester of Lanzhou University usually start from the end of August or the beginning of September, the Spring/Summer Semester of Lanzhou University usually start from late February or the beginning of March. For exact date, please refer to the Admission Notice.
Applicants must be in good physical condition, holding a non-Chinese passport. General visiting students should have at least two years’ study in a college or university and advanced visiting students should at least have completed your undergraduate studies. Applicants of liberal arts programs should have an HSK test score of level 6 or above; applicants of other programs should have an HSK test score of level 4 or above.
Documents necessary for application
1. Application Form for Admission to Lanzhou University ( produced by the Online Application System);
2. Academic credentials of previous education (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English)
3. Transcript for all the courses in undergraduate or post-graduate studies (original copy or notary copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate
5. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mm×45mm in size)
6. personal study plan (in Chinese/English)
The university enrollment will be made on the basis of competitive selection according to the students’ academic performance in previous studies, personal study plan and HSK test grade, etc. All the enrollment documents will be delivered before July 15th.
Miss Wang Shan
Mailing address: School of International Cultural Exchange, Lanzhou University
222 South Tianshui Road, Lanzhou 730000, Gansu Province